Containment Packaging - individual and efficient
Currently, more than 50 percent of all highly potent solid products are still packaged in clean rooms. However, the trend is clearly towards containment lines - worldwide and across all sectors. There are several reasons for this: the proportion of highly potent active ingredients continues to grow strongly and this requires even better protection for employees. In addition, official requirements are also increasing. Also, every year new, highly sensitive products are launched onto the market whose effectiveness suffers from environmental influences. There is also a trend towards smaller batches - firstly through very specific medicines in small runs, and secondly through the diversification of formats and package sizes for individual markets.
- Operators work without special protective clothing and with regular breaks
- No costly inward and outward transfer of personnel and material
- Safe exclusion of cross-contamination
- Less space required for the line
- Significantly reduced effort for format change and cleaning
- Faster return on investment, especially with frequent product changes
- Future-proof solution thanks to greater line flexibility
Every containment solution involves two central factors: the reliable protection of operators from the active ingredients, and the reliable protection of the product from contamination from outside or from other active ingredients.